1. Viti Levu (the main island)...we lived on this island....but it counts! Too many blog posts about it to link too!
2. Leleuvia Island - wrote about here and here and here! Obviously, this was favorite place to go! Due to location, beauty, and some awesome snorkeling.
3. Denarau Island - The main attraction when in the Nadi area! Only stayed on the island twice (here and here), most of the time was just passing through the port or going to eat/play there!
4. Tivua Island (Captain Cook's Private Island), 5. Naviti Island (snorkel & dive day/Gunu village) and 6. Nanuya Levu Island (gray lagoon) - visited all on our cruise through the Yasawa Islands which I wrote about here.
7. Toberua Island - only visited once and wrote about it here, but wanted to go again but just never made it back.
8. Sonaisali Island (Doubletree pouch run) - Richard went for work. It was a new hotel within the per diem range. They had a lot of cargo that they had to take via the small ferry that shuttles people from parking to the island the resort was on. We had a good laugh about this, but I never blogged about it and he snapped some pictures of sunset.
9. Drawaqa Island (Barefoot Manta Island), 10. Nanuya Lailai Island, 11. Sawa-i-Lau Island (caves), 12. Malolo Lailai Island (plantation), 13. Malolo Island (jet skis), and 14. Modriki Island (Monuriki Island). All visited during part of the great #FijiStaycation and I blogged about it starting here.
15. Navo Island (by Intercontiental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa on Natadola Beach) - a small uninhabited island that we walked to at low tide (which I think we did every time we went...). I wrote about it here, here, and here. We also went a couples times we didn't write about.....so another favorite.
16. Likuri Island (Robinson crusoe) - thanks to Mason's camp, the kids and I made it out here. I wrote about it here.
17. Beqa Island....two goals for this beauty....shark diving and firewalkers! Awesome place and easy to get to Suva....don't know why didn't go sooner....we may have gone more! Wrote about it here.
18. Ovalau Island (Mason camp). So Mason was the only person lucky to visit this historical island for his Year 8 camp. I mention it here.
19.South Sea Island (day trip) - this trip was solely taken for the purpose of achieving a nice round number of islands visited...lol! Just wrote about it here!
20. Taveuni Island - thanks to TC Josie this one almost didn't happen....but we made it! Whew! Wrote about it here!